Experiencia: Jordi Fakiani en Beijing


Jordi ha ido a Beijing y nos envía a Travel Work este correo:

Eva t'escric en angles q sino es una eternidad desde el movil porque tiene auto correcting :

So i have change my job and now i'm working for Anbang, in the asset management and investment banking division.

One of my many duties is to work as an analyst for the emerging markets, such as India Brazil and Mexico.

I'm certainly very happy since my duties at CTG. I did it all by myself, and i tried to always give my best at CTG and avoid problems to Niko, he's really nice.

Eva, thanks for opening the door of china to me. I love beijing and i'm living my life's experience!

I hope you're good and i'll remain you updated.

Sorry again for not letting you know this big change, i was very very busy!

Thank You,

Jordi Fakiani
Beijing, PR China

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario